SPINNING TREE THEATRE GUILD SCHOLARSHIP FUND
one-time $1,000 Scholarship
In keeping with our mission of educational development in the live theatre arts, Spinning Tree Theatre has created a scholarship fund to assist area high school seniors in pursuing higher education. Each spring, Spinning Tree will solicit scholarship applications from graduating seniors in Missouri and Kansas planning to study either acting or musical theatre at a college, university or approved school of drama.
QUALIFICATIONS. To be considered, an applicant must be:
- A current high school senior
- Attending college in fall of 2017
- Pursuing a degree and career in acting or musical theatre
- A resident of Missouri or Kansas
- Print and complete application and return with theatrical resumé by April 15, 2017. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Spinning Tree Theatre, Attn: Scholarship, P.O. Box 8647, Kansas City, MO 64114.
- Arrange one letter of recommendation to be received by April 15, 2017. Email to email@example.com or mail to Spinning Tree Theatre, Attn: Scholarship, P.O. Box 8647, Kansas City, MO 64114.
- If selected as a finalist, attend scholarship audition/interview in Kansas City on May 6, 2017. Finalists will be notified by April 24, 2017. Finalists will be asked to present two contrasting audition pieces with a TOTAL audition time of five minutes. (Two contrasting monologues or one song and one monologue.) Please no follow-up emails and no phone calls.